Activist- Raw Manuka Honey 100+ MGO
Culinary. Mid level of therapeutic benefit. 100+MGO. 340g.
Great addition to granola, toast, salad dressings & for use as a natural sweetener.
Activist Raw Mānuka Honey is wildcrafted in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native Mānuka Bush. Raw, unprocessed and produced in small batches, this honey is teeming with the life force of the hive. Activist Raw Mānuka Honey is independently tested and certified in New Zealand using the Methylglyoxal (MGO) grading system, which verifies the authenticity of Mānuka honey.
100+ MGO honey is guaranteed to contain at least 100mg Methylglyoxal per kg. Packed with nutrition, plant enzymes and immune protection, a spoonful a day of this magical Mānuka is a sweet way to keep the doctor away. 340g
How to enjoy:
Great in teas, tonics, and treats or simply enjoy by the spoonful. Excellent applied to the skin as a spot treatment or face mask.
• Anti-Aging: Studies show that the methylglyoxal found in Mānuka increases the production of collagen in the skin, protects it and thus promotes regeneration. The amino acids found in Mānuka balance the pH and are extremely moisturizing.
• Skin inflammation: The methylglyoxal enzymes in honey produce a natural hydrogen peroxide which has an antibacterial effect. Mānuka can thus relieve inflammation and pain and 'dress' a wound at any stage.
• Skin stress and impurities: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Mānuka has exceptional healing properties. Redness is visibly reduced, congested or inflamed skin such as eczema or psoriasis is diminished. You can use the honey daily for cleansing, as a selective acne treatment or as a face mask.
• Digestion: The honey supports the natural digestive microbiome, can neutralize pathogens and balance the digestion. In addition, its high antioxidant content has been shown to be effective in the treatment of stomach ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease, colitis, dyspepsia, GERD, staphylococcal infections, food poisoning and has been proven.
• Dental Hygiene: Due to its antibacterial and microbial properties, it can kill plaque and improve and prevent problems associated with tooth decay and gum inflammation. It is also perfect for use as a mouthwash or for 'oil extraction' to remove toxins
• Immune System: Mānuka has been shown to be effective against antibiotic-resistant microbes. In case of illness it can relieve sore throat, cough and improve cold symptoms. Mānuka can also help against acute sinus problems and allergies (including hay fever).