TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Thank you very much very much indeed for accessing our website www.jusjus.be. We are delighted that you are interested in Jus Jus ("our" or "we") services ("us").
- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this website and placing an order with us you are agreeing to the conditions that appear below. These terms and conditions were last updated on 1 September 2013. We may change these terms and conditions so please check them before placing an order.
- You can contact us at any time using the contact details on our website.
YOU NEED TO PAY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SERVICES THAT YOU WISH TO RECEIVE AND YOU MUST CANCEL WITHIN OUR SPECIFIED DEADLINES, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT.
- We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority from your card issuer for payment or we reasonably believe that payment will be refused. You agree to compensate us in full against any and all reasonable costs and expenses (including reasonably legal costs) that we may incur in obtaining payments due from you that you have not made in accordance with your agreement with us as set out in these terms and conditions.
- All payments must be placed in advance, unless expressly agreed in writing by us.
- All cancellations must be received no less than three working days before your start date. Cancellations may be made via our website or once specifically accepted by a member of our team, via email or telephone. Cancellations shall include any postponement of a booking to a different date and changing the type of cleanse booked or the number of participants. Please see our Ordering Policy for further details on order and cancellation deadlines.
- No refunds will be made after a cleanse programme has started. Exceptionally, refund requests due to medical issues may be considered at our discretion, based on written proof of condition from your GP.
- Please note that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card over the phone or via the website. We also accept bank transfers via email communications. We do not accept cheques or cash on delivery.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment.
Confirmation of payments received and commencement date will be sent to you in writing.
All prices shown include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. All prices shown are valid per person per individual arrangement. With the nature of organic produce and seasonal price fluctuations, currency fluctuations and fuel prices, changes are frequent and unpredictable. We do our best to keep our prices constant as published. From time to time we may have to adjust our pricing to reflect significant cost changes on our operations side. Jus Jus reserves the right to introduce promotions at any time. All bookings made prior to a promotion being introduced cannot be changed to that of the promotion.
YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE FULL AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS AND THAT YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING OUR DELIVERY TIMES. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A BACK UP IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT.
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. You are responsible for ensuring that any delivery point given for a work address is acceptable to your employer for personal deliveries. If it is possible that you may be unable to accept delivery in person you must provide us with a back up contact person who will be available.
- In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
- If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. We will normally contact you using the telephone number that you have registered on your account and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are available on this number. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for that cleanse in any event.
- If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
- Changes to your delivery address must be notified to us within our order deadlines. We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK YOUR JUICES UPON DELIVERY AND LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG.
- You must inspect your package as soon as possible after you have received it and notify us promptly if you find any defects by calling or emailing us using the contact details on our website. If you do not let us know within 3 (three) hours of delivery, of any such problems you will be deemed to have accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
- In the case of a late delivery, you must call or email to inform us by 1pm on your start date, at the latest, if you have not received your package. After this time you will be deemed to have received and accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
NUTRITIONAL AND HEALTH INFORMATION
- Specific health or dietary requirements or objectives cannot be guaranteed. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate specific dietary needs and may refer you to your GP. There is no substitute for a private consultation with a qualified nutritionist, naturopath or other health professional to discuss your individual requirements. Please contact us if you would like a recommendation for a suitable professional.
- Jus Jus products may not be suitable for everyone and our service should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women without medical supervision. If you have any concern, you are taking specific medication or have a medical condition please check with your doctor first.
- We regret that we are unable to deliver to those who have allergies that result in anaphylactic shock or diabetics who are insulin dependant.
- While the website and other information that we may send you provides general information on health and nutrition this does not in any way constitute medical advice and is not tailored to your specific requirements.
- Our juices are made in a kitchen that contains nuts. In ordering from us you acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any reaction that you may have to nuts or any other ingredient. If you do have a nut allergy you need to contact us in writing.
- If you have specific dietary requirements you may contact us to discuss these. We may be able to accommodate your requirements in whole or in part at our discretion on a case by case basis. However, we shall not be responsible in any way for failure to meet your requirements.
- We do not make any health claims about our products.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT SOMETIMES THINGS GO WRONG WITH WEBSITES AND IF THIS HAPPENS TO OURS WE WILL TRY TO FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Although Jus Jus aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our website services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs with the service, please report it to us as soon as possible using the contact details on our website and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the even that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply.
WE AIM TO BE CORRECT IN EVERYTHING THAT WE SAY ON THIS WEBSITE BUT WE'RE NOT LIABLE IF WE'VE MADE A MISTAKE.
- While we try to ensure that material included on the website or any other material is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if, despite our endeavours, this is not the case. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we may correct any inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Jus Jus disclaims all warranties; expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- The content of the website (including but not limited to text, graphics and information) is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without express written permission from us.
- We will assert our intellectual property rights if any part of this website is used without our permission.
- You may not assign, sub licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium.
- The courts of Belgium shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms and conditions.