Our juices are freshly made-to-order, with the utmost care and attention in their preparation.
This means there is considerable time and planning required on our side.
We therefore kindly ask you to place your order within our specified deadlines and to bear in mind our cancellation policy.
By placing an order you are accepting our full Terms and Conditions.
PLACING AN ORDER
- All orders must be placed at least three (3) working days prior to your start date.
- Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email. It is your responsibility to check that the start date, delivery address and any special requirements are correct according to this email. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact us to confirm your booking.
- At checkout time we only take a card authorisation. Payment will not be taken for your order until we have manually confirmed it. At this time you will receive another email containing your order invoice.
- You must provide us with a safe and accessible delivery address where you will be present during our hours of delivery or you can ensure that someone will be there to receive it on your behalf.
- All cancellations must be made by no less than three working days prior to your start date. For example, if your cleanse begins on a Tuesday you must cancel not later than 5pm on the Wednesday prior to your delivery. Any late cancellations will be charged the full price.
- If you cancel within the time deadline we will be happy to offer you a full refund or a credit to use at another time, whichever is your preference.
- We regret that we cannot offer any refund or credit if you cancel after your start date.
- For the avoidance of doubt, rescheduling your start date or altering your juice package is treated as a cancellation.
- We will handle any requests for late cancellation based on medical reasons on a case by case basis.
- Any cancellation must be specifically accepted by us over the phone (and confirmed in writing) or by email during our normal office hours.
- Credits for future use are valid for one year from the date on which they are allocated.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment. We accept credit, debit cards and bank transfers. We do not accept cheques or cash on delivery.
- Our juices are freshly pressed on-site, sealed, cool-packed and then delivered to you as quickly as possible. They are unpasteurised and so if they are refrigerated according to our instructions they will remain fresh for 72 hours after delivery. If you do not store your juices according to our instructions or you do not begin your juices on the scheduled start date we cannot guarantee the freshness of your juices and we will not offer any refund or credit for juices which have spoiled.