Well done, you!
You’ve placed your order, maybe persuaded some friends to share this journey with you, cleared your calendar and are packing away any meat, dairy or booze that’s lying around. It’s officially time for a cleaner, greener and leaner you!
Jus Jus currently offers two options to receive your juices: Pick Up and Deliveries. Both options require checkout through our website.
Pickup Adress: Verschansingstraat 46, 2000 Antwerpen.
Local pickup is free of charge and can take place Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday between the hours of 16h to 17:30h or on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between the hours of 08:30h to 12:30h.
You will be given these 2 options on our checkout calendar.
You can receive your order from Sunday to Friday (except for Wednesday morning)
But we have different delivery options and hours depending on your postcode.
Just let us know where you’re going to be (home, work, hotel) and our team of drivers will deliver cold pressed juice to your door. Evening Deliveries take place between the hours of 18:00h-22:00h only on the following days: SUNDAY, MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY.
They are only available for the following postcodes:
2000-2030,2060,2070-2199, 2600-2660, 2900, 2930.
Just let us know where you’re going to be (home, work, hotel) and our team of drivers will deliver cold pressed juice to your door. Jus Jus delivers straight to door via DHL or Jus Jus courier.
You should start your cleanse the day you receive your juice to ensure that you are drinking the freshest juice possible.
Most deliveries will arrive before 10.30am, however if you live in a more remote area, your delivery can come a bit later, even in the afternoon. If so, don’t worry; just munch on raw veggies, fruit and tea until it arrives.
For deliveries outside of Belgium, a shipping surcharge may apply – please email us for a quote.
If there are any issues with your delivery, we suggest you contact us immediately at email@example.com
KEEP IT CHILLY
It is essential that when you receive your juices, you remove them from the box and put them in the refrigerator immediately. Think of the delivery like groceries, they will have ice packs, but are not designed to sit out and wait for their owner. We guarantee we will deliver ice-cold fresh juice, but cannot guarantee it will stay that way after it arrives.
Please understand that our cyclists/drivers will be strictly advised to never leave juice unattended. Your juices will be sent back to us if no one can sign for the delivery. Re-delivery will be done at the client’s expense.
If you request a porter or neighbor to sign for your order, please remind them that the juices need to be removed from our box and refrigerated immediately. Once we make the delivery, Jus Jus cannot be responsible for your juices if they are left out to spoil!
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE FULL AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS AND THAT YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING OUR DELIVERY TIMES. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A BACK UP IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT.
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. You are responsible for ensuring that any delivery point given for a work address is acceptable to your employer for personal deliveries. If it is possible that you may be unable to accept delivery in person you must provide us with a back up contact person who will be available.
- In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
- If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. We will normally contact you using the telephone number that you have registered on your account and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are available on this number. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for that cleanse in any event.
- If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
- We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions. Otherwise our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to the price of your cleanse.
- Changes to your delivery address must be notified to us within our order deadlines. We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.