Well done, you!
You’ve placed your order, maybe persuaded some friends to share this journey with you, cleared your calendar and are packing away any meat, dairy or booze that’s lying around. It’s officially time for a cleaner, greener and leaner you!
Jus Jus currently offers two options to receive your juices: Pick Up and Deliveries. Both options require checkout through our website.
Pickup Adress: Verschansingstraat 46, 2000 Antwerpen.
Local pickup is free of charge and can take place Sunday, Monday and Wednesday between the hours of 16h to 17:30h or on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 08:30h to 12:30h.
You will be given these 2 options on our checkout calendar.
Evening Deliveries take place between the hours of 18:00h-22:00h only on the following days: SUNDAY, MONDAY & WEDNESDAY.
They are only available for a selection of postcodes. You will see your options when you do the checkout process.
Morning deliveries are available to a selection of postal codes in the Antwerp area during MONDAY, TUESDAY & THURSDAY.
Just let us know where you’re going to be (home, work, hotel) and our team of drivers will deliver cold pressed juice to your door. We deliver straight to your door via a Jus Jus courier.
Most deliveries will arrive before 10.30am, however if your delivery has a bit of delay, don’t worry; just munch on raw veggies, fruit and tea until it arrives.
If there are any issues with your delivery, we suggest you contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
JUS JUS DELIVERS TO A LIMITED NUMBER OF POSTCODES FOR ECOLOGICAL REASONS:
In this way
- we deliver as many orders as possible by means of bicycle couriers
- our orders travel in a fully loaded van via the shortest possible circular route to their destination
- we avoid deliveries via courier networks that often have to rely on intermediate storage up to 50 km away from the most direct itinerary to the client
- our products, travelling in reusable cool boxes, can be handed immediately to the client or in recyclable paper bags
- the use of non-ecological isolated packaging, that cannot be returned and can very often not be reused by the client, is not necessary
- we avoid food waste due to delayed or failed deliveries
We continue looking for ecological transport solutions for postal zones at greater distance. If a delivery for your postal code is not possible, we can always inform you via email@example.com
KEEP IT CHILLY
It is essential that when you receive your juices, you remove them from the box and put them in the refrigerator immediately. Think of the delivery like groceries, they will have ice packs, but are not designed to sit out and wait for their owner. We guarantee we will deliver ice-cold fresh juice, but cannot guarantee it will stay that way after it arrives.
Please understand that our cyclists/drivers will be strictly advised to never leave juice unattended. Your juices will be sent back to us if no one can sign for the delivery. Re-delivery will be done at the client’s expense.
If you request a porter or neighbor to sign for your order, please remind them that the juices need to be removed from our box and refrigerated immediately. Once we make the delivery, Jus Jus cannot be responsible for your juices if they are left out to spoil!
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE FULL AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS AND THAT YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING OUR DELIVERY TIMES. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A BACK UP IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT.
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. You are responsible for ensuring that any delivery point given for a work address is acceptable to your employer for personal deliveries. If it is possible that you may be unable to accept delivery in person you must provide us with a back up contact person who will be available.
- In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
- If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. We will normally contact you using the telephone number that you have registered on your account and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are available on this number. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for that cleanse in any event.
- If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
- We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions. Otherwise our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to the price of your cleanse.
- Changes to your delivery address must be notified to us within our order deadlines. We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.