Activist - Raw Manuka Honey 1000+ MGO
Limited Edition - The Ultimate Level of Therapeutic Benefit 250g
Enjoy this +1000 MGO Mānuka honey as part of an ongoing healthy and active lifestyle to support your overall wellbeing.
- Hand-produced in small amounts making this a limited edition offering.
- It’s rare, it’s tingly and it’s magical. The 1000+ MGO is thick and rich full of enzymes, antibacterial properties and benefits.
Factoring in so many elements over harvesting is essential to get this grade so pure and unadulterated; a dense mono-floral Mānuka with no other floral influences means the hives are located in deep and dense Mānuka terrain free of other flowering plants and trees.
Use: Thoughtfully and sparingly for internal and topical needs. Keep this in your beauty and apothecary cabinet.
Activist Raw Mānuka Honey is independently tested and certified in New Zealand using the Methylglyoxal (MGO) grading system, which verifies that the Mānuka honey you are buying is authentic. Our 1000+ MGO honey is guaranteed to contain at least 1000mg Methylglyoxal per kg.
Product of New Zealand / Certified Non-GMO Project
Activist Raw Mānuka Honey is wildcrafted in Aotearoa, New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native Mānuka Bush during a short seasonal window in the spring and summer. This Honey is a natural and rare resource with a much higher content of enzymes and antibacterial properties than other types of honey. The higher the declared MGO value of honey, the higher its antibacterial activity.
• Anti-Aging: Studies show that the methylglyoxal found in Mānuka increases the production of collagen in the skin, protects it and thus promotes regeneration. The amino acids found in Mānuka balance the pH and are extremely moisturizing.
• Skin inflammation: The methylglyoxal enzymes in honey produce a natural hydrogen peroxide which has an antibacterial effect. Mānuka can thus relieve inflammation and pain and 'dress' a wound at any stage.
• Skin stress and impurities: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Mānuka has exceptional healing properties. Redness is visibly reduced, congested or inflamed skin such as eczema or psoriasis is diminished. You can use the honey daily for cleansing, as a selective acne treatment or as a face mask.
• Digestion: The honey supports the natural digestive microbiome, can neutralize pathogens and balance the digestion. In addition, its high antioxidant content has been shown to be effective in the treatment of stomach ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease, colitis, dyspepsia, GERD, staphylococcal infections, food poisoning and has been proven.
• Dental Hygiene: Due to its antibacterial and microbial properties, it can kill plaque and improve and prevent problems associated with tooth decay and gum inflammation. It is also perfect for use as a mouthwash or for 'oil extraction' to remove toxins
• Immune System: Mānuka has been shown to be effective against antibiotic-resistant microbes. In case of illness it can relieve sore throat, cough and improve cold symptoms. Mānuka can also help against acute sinus problems and allergies (including hay fever).