RED CRUSH HYDRATING TONIC
This healthy beetroot juice mocktail is beautiful to behold and delightful to drink! Red beets reduce blood pressure and are high in immune-boosting vitamin C!
Enjoy it as is or with a splash (or few) of an agave spirit like mescal or Tequila for a high-vibe weekend treat!
- 1 large knob of fresh ginger, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- ¼ cup of beet juice or Jus Jus Heartbeet
- 50 ml fresh lime juice
- 50 ml fresh grapefruit juice or Jus Jus Skinny G
- Sparkling water
- Place the ginger into a high-speed blender with 1 cup water. Blend thoroughly, about 20 seconds. Use a fine mesh strainer and let drain. Discard the pulp or use it in foods like stews, soups, oatmeal, or rice.
- Mix the ginger liquid with the honey. Stir well.
- Place all of the remaining ingredients, including the ginger-honey juice, in a cocktail shaker and shake until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a glass with ice and top with as much sparkling water as you would like.
- Garnish with thyme sprigs or any fresh herbs!
DRINK THIS: THE SHINE BRIGHT MOCKTAIL
Need a boost after a long week? How about whipping up this tonic that doubles as a beauty ritual?
This clean, whole mocktail recipe defines what it means to truly eat pretty!
It embraces many of Jus Jus's most cherished pillars of nutrition: cucumber, to get in cleansing chlorophyll and microbiome-loving fiber and organic fruits to hydrate at the cellular level and to de-flame the body and support your skin.
And we top it with probiotic rich kombucha for a healthy gut and clear skin!
½ cup of cold-pressed pineapple juice or Jus Jus Pineapple Mojito
Juice of 1 lime
4 slices of cucumber
Splash of unflavored kombucha
Sprig of fresh mint, plus more to garnish
Combine pineapple juice, lime juice, mint, cucumber, and ice in a cocktail shaker - shaking vigorously for about 30 seconds.
Serve over ice, and top off with kombucha.
Garnish with additional mint and lime zest.
Cheers and glow!